Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pura Vida

So this past week has been full of activities...first off I´m finally starting to feel better after a week and a half of being sick. Friday we had our ¨camino espiritual¨where we all sat in a large circle and shared our spiritual journeys and struggles with the group. It made me really appreciate the people I am with and I think it brought us even closer together. They really are a great group and I am so thankful for them. Then we had pizza which was amazing!! Saturday was my dia de futbol. I got up early and went to my little brother´s soccer tournament (which they won! Go El Carmen!) then that night I went to a Saprissa game with my dad. It was so awesome!! One of the best experiences so far! It was versus the Leaga which is the other huge Costa Rican team and there were so many people there and everyone was cheering and screaming the whole time! ¡Vamos....Vamos Morada! It was just so cool! Tuesday we went to an organic farm and that was neat to see how he grew everything and to get to taste all kinds of different things. Besides that I have a done a lot of homework. Next week is like our finals week so we have our research paper due and 2 presentations (1 in spanish). So it will be crazy and then after that we leave for Nicaragua!
Jenn....I need your address..you can email it to me or how ever you want to give it to me but I would like it please :)

2 comments:

Jennspiration said...

Hey sweetie...I'm assuming you are talking about this Jenn's address...it is
4553 N. Creswell Place
Boise, Idaho 83713

Did you get our letter?

Shooflea said...

Not yet...the mail takes a week or so to get here. But that is soooo exciting you are sending me a letter!! I can't wait!!