The beach in Limon....it was gorgeous. All these photos are from my Limon trip so if you want to know more about that read my post from the Limon trip (titled dia de la independencia).
Who can find the monkey in this picture?
Here is a better picture of a monkey. This one was a lot closer so easier to photograph. It was probably 10 feet from me.
Pineapple fields....who thought pineapples grew under ground or on a tree? Well they grow above the ground on these plants...isn't that interesting.
Inside the banana plantation. The blue bags are on tthe bananas to keep the insects off.
Some of the baby iguanas at the Iguana Farm at the Bribri reservationSo there are some photos and I will post some more soon. Last night we threw a surprise party for my mamitica. It was so much fun and she was so surprised that I kept it from her all day because we had spent the whole day together in San Jose. She took me to a museum and a butterfly garden and then shopping. It was such a good day with her. Then at the party my cousins and siblings had my camera and I think we have over 150 photos of the party. It was so much fun though. Well tomorrow will be a long day because I have a 7 page research paper due on Tuesday that I haven't started yet and then I have a presentation on Wed. and Thurs. Then after that it is ziplining and canopy and dancing for the weekend!

3 comments:
As I sit here & read your blog, Destiny sits & does this thing with her arms. She loves to see the photos & so do I. She smiles & makes all kind of noise.
Good luck with your paper we know you can do it.
Thank you so much for putting photos up.
Love ya, mom
Loved the pictures! Hope the paper and presentation go well.
Sending love from OKC
SuAnne
Jessica este diario está genial, estoy feliz porque hoy regresas a casa... espero que te haya ido muy bien♥ TE QUIERO MUCHO
Post a Comment