Friday, October 3, 2008

Por Fin!


So I uploaded the pictures onto my computer finally! I have over 600 photos already so I won't put them all up but here are a few of them and then I will make an album on facebook with more hopefully later this weekend. Next week is our finals week and tomorrow is my mom's birthday party and Sunday I am going to another Tico party with my friend Emily. So somewhere in between it all I will study and post more pictures! This photo is my host mom and sister and me.

Well I tried uploading other photos and it won't let me. :( My internet is too slow. So I guess you only get one tonight.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Yay! woo hoo!! I finally get to see your beautiful face again. I MISS YOU! So glad to see you up & running around. I hope that your sickness is all gone.
We love you!

Jennspiration said...

OK, now I believe that you are really there! Thanks for finally putting pictures up! You look great! Very interesting about the pineapples, I thought they grew on trees.

Love ya!