Friday, October 24, 2008

Off to the Cloud Forest and Beach

So I made it back from Nicaragua safe and sound...a little sick but nothing too bad. Nicaragua was absolutely wonderful! I loved our community. We had church everynight and when we had free time we went and played soccer with the local youth. It was so much fun and I feel like we built some really good relationships. It was so hard to leave though. I´m still struggling with that and I wish I could go back. I definately left my heart in Nicaragua. But now the semester is half over and we are on to fall break and then off to our next homestays and internships. Tomorrow I am going to the cloud forest to spend 2 days in the mountains and then I'm going to the beach for the next 2 days. So when I get back I will have to post some pictures! Thank you for all your prayers while we were in Nicaragua.

2 comments:

Michele said...

We missed you very much, so glad you had a safe trip & a good time. I can't wait to see photos & hear storys about your stay there. Do you know what kind of sick you are? I hope you feel better soon.
Love Ya, mom

Jennspiration said...

We got your postcard...thank you so much! Peyton loved it, she carried it around for a full day! She said "this is from my friend Jessica". She is so sweet. I would love to be at the beach right now, it's cold here!