Monday, September 1, 2008
Cuerva de la Meurta
Yesterday my family went on a trip to San Carlos to take Marecela to a bike competition. We took this car that was like a mini van but it can seat 12 people. It is a pretty common vehicle here. So we had the 8 of us in the family and then Vini`s girlfriend, Adriana`s boyfriend, and a friend of Marecela who was also in the bike race. After dropping them off at the competition and wandering around the city for a while, we went to a place called Recreo Verde. This place was so beautiful. It has swimming pools and hot springs and you could take this walk up to the canopy. You could also pay to zipline through the rainforest and go into the Cave of Death. We didn`t do those things but I hope to go back with sometime with some other students. I took a whole bunch of photos so hopefully I will get to post some pictures soon. Well I have to go but I will try to post later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so happy that you are getting to see so many things. We can't wait to see photos of everything. Hope you can get photos up soon.
Can you use your hosts photos on your com.? Hope to hear more soon. Love Ya!
How exciting! I've always wanted to zipline...but into the "cave of death"?! Not so much! Hope you are having fun!
It sounds like you are having an amazing time there!! Even though you are missing out on such fun things like a zipline. LAME. But it is cool that you have huge family still. Anyway I hope that you try a lot of new things and learn a lot. Love ya sis. See ya on christmas break.
BURT
Post a Comment