Here is my address at least for the next several weeks while I am in Costa Rica. Just is case anyone wants to write me a letter, but they did ask not to send packages because those tend to never make it. Also anticipate it taking a week or so to get here, so don't wait until the last week in November to send me something because I will be in Cuba before it gets here.
Jessica Scheuffele
Latin American Studies Program
Apdo. 54-2070
Sabanilla, Montes de Oca
San Jose, COSTA RICA
Well besides that I still don't feel good but my laptop decided to turn on today so hopefully it will decide that it finally likes Costa Rica and keep working. The picture is of the Arenal Volcano. My family drove past it on the way to San Carlos a few weekends ago. My mom put that photo on her facebook so I stole it and used it as my photo. Hopefully i will get to download some pictures soon. I know I keep saying that but I keep hoping for it!
I love and miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope your trip to the Doc was better this time. Did you have to have another shot?
Oh! I put the last post to you. She makes me think of you when she is playing. Damian & I were talking about how you used to do your little thing, & how cute you were.
Love Ya!
Post a Comment