So after a long day of being in the airport, I finally made it to Miami. Everything was okay until I got to Atlanta, and then I found out that my flight to Miami had been canceled due to the weather. So I had to stand in a long line to get reassigned to a new plane. When I finally did, it wasn't scheduled to leave until Tuesday which would mean I would have to spend the night in the airport. So they told me that I could fly standby on a couple other flights they had going to Miami tonight. I waited in line for my name to get called and finally the last flight of the night, which left at 10, I finally heard my name and got to get on the plane. Let's just say I spent a lot of time in the Atlanta airport today. But my hotel is pretty sweet and it is just nice to not have to sleep in the airport. It's kinda lonely though. I think this is the first time I've ever been in a hotel by myself and I have no one to go exploring with and this would be a cool hotel to explore! Tomorrow I get to meet the group I am traveling with and fly to Costa Rica. We are staying at some retreat house tomorrow night so that we can have orientation and then I think on Wednesday we get to meet our host families. I am super excited about that. But since I pulled an allnighter last night packing, I am going to go get some sleep. I miss all of you already and I can't wait to share Costa Rica with you guys.
Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We love ya, & miss you too. So happy to hear that you made it so far so good. Your room is so lonely with out you here also.
Everyone misses you, but Destiny misses you so much. Have fun & a safe fight.
Love ya!
Post a Comment