Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I made it!!

I am finally in Costa Rica and settled in with my new family. They are a big family just like mine so it is nice. They have 5 kids that range from 10-24. They are so nice and help me so much with my Spanish. If I can´t understand what they said the first time, they repeat it over and over again until I get it. This trip has already been filled with so many emotions and it feels like I have been here forever. But I have to get up at 5am so I am going to bed but I will try to post more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Congratulations on your safe arrival!
We're glad to here from you. Your LASP dude sent an email that said everyone made it but this is better - more personal. We love you and we'll keep praying for you.
Love ya,
Dad & Mom

Jennspiration said...

I'm glad you made it! Have lots and lots of fun! Don't forget to post pics!