Friday, November 14, 2008
San Juanillo
So I am in San Juanillo right now...well actually I am in Naranjo at an internet cafe waiting for my sister to get done with school so we can go on some adventures around Costa Rica. Tomorrow we are heading to San Jose for the weekend and then hopefully next weekend we will go to the beach and Volcano Arenal. But we will have to see...I´ve learned not to really make plans here because it always changes. But anyways my friend Marly is in San Juanillo with me so that has been fun to see her everyonce in a while. She lived in the same village with me in Nicaragua and we live in the same area in El Carmen so we have been together for most of this trip which has been a lot of fun. Yesterday she came over to my house to hang out with me and my sisters after work and we went for a walk to the Mirador. It´s this restaurant and souveneir shop that has an amazing view of the valley. From there you could see San Jose, Heredia, the ocean, just about all of Costa Rica it seemed. But anyways it was absolutely gorgeous and Marly and I found our house we are going to buy when we move back and marry Nicaraguans. And we decided this house was perfect for a bed and breakfast. So that is our new plan for what we are going to do when we move back and marry Nicaraguans. But anyways I love all of you and can´t wait to see you in December even though I am definately going to miss this place. It seems so wierd to think it is almost over. There is still so much to do and see and I am getting so close to both of my families that it will be so hard to leave. I almost cried leaving Nicaragua and I was only with that family for 1 week. But it will be okay and when we leave we are going to Cuba. So really there is no better way to end of this trip then to be going to Cuba. There aren´t words to describe how excited I am about Cuba. I mean it´s Cuba!! How could you not be excited! But I have to go so take care and I´m praying for you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds amazing! Enjoy the warm weather there, because its starting to get really cold here! Miss you!
Post a Comment